Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Response


            In response to the audio commentary, I understand what you mean about the quotation marks when using vocabulary that is not usually found in the dictionary. I had an inner debate about whether to use quotes or italics and yeah, it got pretty confusing. I also felt that it was too much of just random definitions and not a clearer analysis of what the vocabulary meant and I understand what you say about the wordiness, I do tend to get carried away with that. The misogynist aspect of it is something I didn’t really talk about and maybe it would have added another layer to the whole paper, as well as more information on how that Italian-American community feels about how they are being represented. The age group could have been another thing to focus on and when I think about it, it didn’t go as deep as I would have hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment